iConnect EBH Summer
Time & Location
About the Event
Engaging online learning and recreation this summer for students in fifth to eighth grade.
The program operates on Mondays-Fridays, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm from July 7th to August 6th, 2020. On Friday, August 7th 2020 students get together for 2 hours to enjoy a SAFE in person celebration. The time is to be decided.
- Project-centered approach to math and English language arts for two hours each day.
- Recreational activities provide additional motivation for participation.
- An experienced teacher will lead lessons and foster learning.
- Students will interact in small groups online, facilitated by assistant teachers.
- Learning platform to foster community among students.
Kids have fun learning!
Kids will work in small groups online to plan a safe, in-person celebration at the end of the summer. The program will integrate lots of exciting recreation throughout and end with kids having lots of fun a the celebration they plan together.
This Baker House program is for rising 5th through 8th graders. Creating the plan will help students find out about how to be safe from Covid-19 and will require research, a written proposal and math computation. Classes will be led by experienced teachers supported by several undergraduate assistant teachers. Recreation will include online Charades, games with prizes and competitions for best rap song design among other activities.
Prizes for academic achievement and for winning competitions and games!
Program operates July 7-Aug 7, 10 AM -12:30 PM
Free of charge
Register is officially closed.